Like all Australians, we’re closely monitoring the latest developments in relation to COVID-19. I wanted to reach out personally to let you know that we’re here to support you over this challenging period.
I am sure that you may have concerns in relation to coming to our office for face-to-face meetings – particularly when in many of our locations this will involve a trip into the CBD. We are committed to the health and safety of both our clients and our employees, and we are also mindful of playing our part to support the Australian Government efforts to contain the spread of the virus.
We take seriously our responsibility to ensure we can continue to be there for our clients, employees and partners and we are confident in our ability to do so. Tribel has well developed plans in place, and these plans are being adjusted as the situation evolves.
Specifically, we are taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are flexible in the ways that we operate and provide advice as well as the safety of our employees. This includes using technology to conduct client meetings and present advice remotely via phone and video conferencing if you would be more comfortable with this. We are also encouraging our employees to work remotely should they wish to do so.
In times like these financial advice is more important than ever, and I encourage you to take advantage of this flexibility.
An evolving situation
As the situation unfolds, we remain committed to our clients and employees and to ensure we have in place the most robust plan possible. These plans will continue to evolve and we will provide updates as needed during this time. Our priorities include:
- Maintaining flexibility in the ways that we operate and provide financial advice for our clients
- Ensuring the safety of our financial advisers so they can continue to support and guide you during this difficult period
- Keeping employees properly informed and well prepared
- Working to prevent the spread and supporting the government’s efforts to contain the spread
- Providing continuity of critical processes and operations during a potential disruption period
- Conducting ongoing real time reviews to determine if additional measures are needed.
Please do not hesitate to call and speak to your adviser or call our Client Connect team on 1300 342 923 should you have any concerns or would like to discuss the different ways that we can provide advice over this difficult period.
CEO | Director