We are on the look-out for motivated and agile individuals to join our Financial Services internship program here at Tribel Advisory.
- Are you interested in learning how the Australian Financial Services industry works?
- Are you interested in learning more about Australian funds and products?
- Do you want to put your financial and investing knowledge to use?
Here at Tribel we are offering a holistic experience in the financial services industry with the opportunity to work with our 15+ Financial Planners spanning across Australia. Throughout your time at Tribel, you will be working alongside our Client Services, Advice Documentation, and Product Administration teams for vertical exposure to the financial services process and implementation.
Who are we?
Tribel is a national team of financial advisors and planners with over 15,000 clients and funds under advice of over AU$1 billion. We provide a suite of planning services across cash flow management, debt management, risk management, wealth creation, retirement planning, and estate planning. We also provide financial services to support business owners and employees such as business ownership protection, key person protection, and employee protection services.
Initially part of the insurance giant Aon, through a management buy-out, Tribel was launched in September 2019, and continues to expand its footprint across Australia with offices currently in Sydney, Bathurst, Mackay, Newcastle Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth. Tribel seeks to understand and service clients better, more authentically, and contribute to the holistic well-being of a client’s life.
What will you do?
During your time at Tribel, you will be working closely with the Client Services, Advice Documentation, and Product Administration teams to support Financial Planners in giving high quality advice. You will largely be supporting the project managers from the aforementioned teams on project related tasks and coordination.
- Using Xplan to manage the upcoming reviews, new business, and insurance renewals for allocated clients.
- Provide dedicated support and strengthen relationships with allocated clients.
- Updating CRM file notes, client profiles, database consolidation.
- Improving quality and consistency of research and advice documents through collaboration with advisers to deliver the best possible advice for clients.
- Scenario modelling asset swaps and rebalances with WealthSolver.
- Creating Risk Researcher insurance comparison scenarios.
- Assist with the implementation of new accounts, claims, and Centrelink actions.
- Support the business as a subject matter external product issuer requirements and processes.
- Contacting funds and investment products to update and implement advice.
- Managing platform data feed implementation and integration.
Who are you?
- Currently studying a degree related to Finance, Commerce, or Business.
- Available to work 2 to 3 days a week whilst studying. Flexible arrangements will be given during exam periods etc.
- Keen interest in Australian and International Investments, and the Australian financial landscape.
- Willingness to learn in both team and individual environments, formally and informally.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, and creative in your contribution to the firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and willingness to learn new programs and platforms such as IRESS Xplan and investment provider platforms.